After the whirlwind that was 2015, it leaves me to wonder what 2016 has in store. Of course trying to guess at what this year will bring is futile because no matter what I guess, I’ll be wrong. I do have goals for this year, I like to think of them as goals and not resolutions because if you don’t reach a goal, you can always go back to it but breaking a resolution sounds pretty final. I may not achieve my goals for 2016, but I’m going to try. New year, same me, just a better me.
- Run a 5k- I’m not a runner in the slightest but I think I can handle 3.1 miles and darn it the Color Run looks so fun!
- Learn Photoshop-If I want excel in my industry, I need to learn design. It’s time to teach myself how to use this wonder tool!
- Read 50 books-I read 38 in 2015 and it’s time to up the ante.
- Move into an apartment-A hangover goal from 2015.
- Volunteer-It’s time to give back more.
- Love Myself-Self explanatory.